Northeast Ohio Wildlife Benefit
Fun and adventure for the entire family! Tour the aquarium with live music by The BLUES BIRDS, wildlife demonstrations, silent auction, activities, displays, wildlife talks, caricature artist, raffles and much more.
Silent Auction for PRIVATE SPECIAL EVENTS include:
- Behind the scenes aquarium tour for 6 with fish feed NIGHT OF THE EVENT!
- Dive in the aquarium’s SHARK TANK! (must be open-water certified)
- Be an Aquarist for a day at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium, includes stingray & tortoise feeds!
- Behind the scenes tour for 6 of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Hospital with the zoo’s veterinarian!
- Help move and weigh Aldabra tortoises with Cleveland Metroparks Zoo staff!
- Private behind the scenes tour for 5 of Cleveland Metroparks Zoo’s reptile and amphibian collection!
- 1/2 day turtle trapping and data collection in the field with Cleveland Metroparks staff!
- AAZK Cleveland Metroparks Zoo gift basket and SPECIAL ANIMAL ART!
- Private tour of the Lake Metroparks Wildlife Center, bird photo-op, and guided NATURE HIKE for 6!!
- Metro Parks, Serving Summit County Private BAT EVENT including evening mist-net bat capture demonstration PLUS dinner for 4!
- Behind the scenes tour for 4 and gift basket from Noah’s Lost Ark Animal Sanctuary!
- Private nature hike for 4 (birding, plants, animals) with Cleveland Museum of Natural History naturalist!
- Private canoe nature tour by Geauga Park District staff!
- A day in the life at Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary, includes tour and feed!
- 1/2 day naturalist experience and education animal tour at Stark Parks!
- Private tour of Medina Raptor and participation in a raptor release!
- Friends of Metro Parks private fishing outing at Brushwood Lake in Richfield, with the lake SPECIALLY STOCKED for this event PLUS continental breakfast for two groups of 5!
*ALL proceeds preserve and protect Northeast Ohio wildlife. Advance ticket purchases online benefit the organization of YOUR CHOICE at checkout!
TICKETS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU TO BRING TO THE EVENT.
In Association With: